Intern & Employment Opportunities
October 20, 2020 @ 2:00 am - 11:00 am
Intern & Employment Opportunities available:
- Employment Opportunity:
Lighthouse Counseling Services, located in Riverton, Utah, is hiring for a Part-Time Fully Licensed Clinican (LCSW, CMHC, LMFT).We are looking for a dedicated and passionate therapist to join our team. We offer flexible scheduling and encourage self care through a work-life balance. At our company we value compassion, autonomy, teamwork and providing a supportive work environment. This position allows you to work closely not just with clients but all members of our team and community partners.At Lighthouse Counseling, we work with children, adults, couples and families. We have an emphasis on treating the whole person and giving our clients the tools they need to be successful. We specialize in play therapy, sand tray and EMDR. Experience in working with children and EMDR trained is preferred.
* Intakes and assessments for new clients
* Completing appropriate treatment plans
* Minimum of 15 direct client hours per week
* Attend weekly staff meetings and in house training Friday mornings
* Timely completion of documentation
* Discharge planning and appropriate termination
- Internship available: This position is for someone working toward their licensure hours. You will see children, adolescents and adults at my outpatient facility in Orem, Utah. Supervision is provided. I will provide training in play therapy, sandtray, and expressive arts. If you are interested please email John Burr at email@example.com or call or text 801-404-8404.
(Please note: Intern and employment opportunities are listed as a courtesy for UAPT members and are not sponsored by or through the Utah Association for Play Therapy)